Who We Are
What will MediStar Personnel Do for You?
- Give you peace of mind by ensuring that fully qualified, rigorously screened and highly skilled nursing professionals are never more than a phone call away.
- Make every day less hectic by virtually eliminating last minute scrambles to cover staffing gaps caused by no-shows, out-stick calls, or an unanticipated dismissal.
- Anticipate your needs by providing a choice of outstanding nursing professionals for per diem full and part-time, short or long term placements, homecare and travel.
- Improve your cash flow by paying our personnel before billing you and by managing payroll withholdings so your payroll office doesn’t have to.
- Earn your trust by guaranteeing 24/7 access, should the need arise, to a MediStar service representative with the training, resources and authority to resolve any issue with immediately and to your satisfaction.
Why Choose MediStar Personnel?
Selecting a personnel company for your healthcare facility is a business decision. But is a deeply personal one as well. That’s why it is essential to have supplemental personnel provider you can trust and access to caregivers who add to the quality of your care.
MediStar Personnel offer many benefits, including cost savings, the highest quality personnel and superior 24/7 service. But above all, we provide the confidence that we have what you need to become your leading source for care you can count on.
All employees of MediStar Personnel, LCC operate under our:
- Worker’s Compensation Policy
- General Liability Policy
- Professional Liability Policy
All of our clinical employees have:
- Criminal background check
- Prior employment verification
- Credentials check
- I-9 Compliance
- Current professional license with the appropriate Board of Nursing or applicable governing body. The license shall be in good standing.
- Minimum of (2) satisfactory relevant professional references
- Copy and verifiable BLS and any additional certifications as required by designated areas (ACLS, PALS, NRP, TNCC, etc.) Minimum of (1) year current, relevant experience.
- Acceptable background verifications including OIC and criminal
- Current physical examination
- Negative PPD within (1) year or chest X-ray within (2) years
- MMR immunization record (titer or booster if necessary)
- Hepatitis B series or declination signed
- Negative (11) Panel drug screen prior to placement
- Annual completion of competency skills checklist
- Proof of passing score on medication calculation examination
- Completion of all JCAHO and OSHA education for HCP